Sunday, 12 May 2013

Holidays!


Holaa amigassss!
So as I write his, I am sat in my hotel room in... SPAIN! One of my favourite places in the world! I'm in Alcudia in Mallorca xD

The other day I was talking to Markette and she was like 'Eh?! You're going to Al Quaeda?!' just as my music teacher Walty walked in, and he was like wtf? And I was like 'ALCUDIA, MARKETTE! ALCUDIA FOR CHRIST SAKE' and we all started laughing and stuff....

So!
One of the things I fucking HATE about holidays, is SUN CREAM! I hate it! I hate feeling all sticky and clammy and my tops sticking to me and stuff. Yuck! And it's cold! When you put it on its like someone fucking pouring ice water on your back and rubbing it in with fucking ice lollies!

Anyway, we drove to Manchester on Thursday and stayed overnight in the airport hotel. We were all sitting outside in the evening cause it was really light and was actually quite warm, well I was looking through my photos on my iPad, and I found a photo of my mam when she was my age! I was showing everyone and my mam was proper squealing at me to put it away or she'll smash it, and then I passed it to mam's friend Raine and she took a photo of it before mam could stop her. I was laughing so hard at that moment in time and my mam turned round and full force smacked me in the side of the head and I fell off the bench (not child abuse guys, we were only playfully joking on, although it did actually hurt quite a bit) and we were just laughing even more. Then when Raine wouldn't delete the photo from my iPad and give it back, mam stood up to try and grab it off Raine, but she accidentally knocked the table and knocked over every pint of lager and glass of cola on the table, spilling them EVERYWHERE! I've never laughed so much in my life.

Uncle M came to see us for a bit while we were staying in Manchester, and then e left around 21:10 and then me and mam went to bed. I had to share a double bed with Natasha and Logan. Argh, I think I got 2 hours of sleep at most. They just wouldn't fucking shut up! Logan and Natasha kept fighting and hitting/kicking/nipping/grabbing/smacking/head butting/pushing/calling each other and the whole time they were kicking me in the back.

We had to get up at 3am to get ready for our flight, and we left the hotel and checked in the airport at 4:20am. We all ate breakfast at burger king, then boarded out flight at 6am. We arrived in Spain at 830am approximately. Christ I feel like I'm teaching a maths lesson, I'm tempted to write some random complicated equation based on the schedule I just gave you guys.

 

ANYWAY........!
We're in the hotel and settled now, it is 17:28 over here. We have spent most of the day by the pool. I'm so sad in the fact that I don't tan, I burn. I look like Casper the friendly ghost for fuck sake. No thanks to the sun cream either -_-

On the way to the airport, I stood up on the bus and smacked my head off the overhead cupboard. Now that hurt like a bitch.
So we were sitting by the pool and I decide to dip my feet in.. The water was ICE FUCKING COLD. I screamed and ran back away. Everyone was laughing at me. Dickheads. There was this really cute guy lying on the sunbed behind me too! So I go to sit on the plastic sunbed by the pool and I kneel on it, well my knee only goes top straight through it! I heard it crack and felt it snap haha, I am so glad no one else noticed it. Well I sit back, but I accidentally sit back too far on the back on it, and the fucking thing tips up. I went flying backwards onto the ground and land on the cute guys bag behind me, while the sunbed lands on top of me. Meanwhile, everyone is once again sitting laughing at me. Ha. Ha. Ha. Twats. I suppose it did look pretty funny though... I went flying xD

I'm so tired right now, so I'm just gonna try to get an hour sleep or so before we go to watch the show tonight, so..
C'ya!
-Kenny♪ 


*Le view from the plane window :D











No comments: