Sunday, 12 May 2013

I love Spain!

Holaa mi amigassss! Again!
I burried my Brother xD

Not much has happened since last time I wrote.. Except for last night (tuesday) there was a hypnotist on, and he was AWESOME! He's called Julian Clarke. He got loads of people on stage and he put them in a really relaxed state so that he could bring their subconscious mind forward. That way, he could get them to do whatever he wanted them to do and to think what he wanted them to think. He got a 15 year old boy to put on a ballet dancers outfit and dance round the stage xD
Me and Leigh (Raine's Daughter)

Then he put the titanic theme song on and told the people that when they heard this music, they would all believe that they were watching the titanic and they would see the scene of Jack dying and it would be really sad and upsetting for the women, but the men would find it hilarious, which would only make them women more sad, and he told the women to voice their opinions about the men laughing. It worked too! All the women started crying and the men were literally red in the face laughing, and it was so hilariously funny! One woman even smacked one of them mentor laughing and shouted 'whats wrong with you?!' and was really mad. Then he told everyone that when he taps them on their left shoulders, the women would find it funny and themes would find it extremely upsetting. It was so funny, I swear it's the funniest thing I've ever seen xD

Then he told them when they were to hear a different price of music, they would instantly start seeing the raunchiest, most dirtiest and sexual movie they have ever seen (of course no one else could see it) and he told them that they would be horrified because there were little children sitting watching. It was so funny! They were all shifting in their seats and turning red and laughing xD then he made them forget everything that they had previously seen or done.

He made them think that a newspaper had wrote an article about him saying he was 'britains worst hypnotist' and he made them think that they hadn't been hypnotised and that he was really bad.one of the people even said he was shit to his face (even though they were under hypnosis but just didn't know it) and it was so so so funny xD

Anyway, then he made them think that the person next to them had farted and it really stank and was disgusting, and they were all arguing and blaming each other and moving away from each other xD
My sister

There's so much more that he did but I just cba to write it all haha xD anyway, my mam and her friend Raine volunteered to go up, but there was only 8 chairs so they had to be fast, and in Raines hurry together up, she dived on stage and sat down in a chair so fast the chair leg snapped and she fell off the stage! I almost fell off my chair laughing!

We've been to the beach today, nothing much happened though. I still haven't been sunburnt and I still don't have a tan. Ugh, forever a milk bottle. The good things that happened though was that I buried my brother and sister in the sand, and Bish (My sister) (my own nickname for her) found a tenner xD

Anyway, we're going out to a restaurant tonight for tea, since it is Dav's birthday :D (Dav is Raines fiancé).

I'm starving!
C'yas!
-Kenny♪














No comments: