So much has happened since last week! Most of it is bad but some of it has been good, especially today! xD
My audition got cancelled, I'm freaking heartbroken about it, I've been practising so much and I've put everything into it. I'm gutted :C
Finally after three months of waiting for a reply from the RAF about my work experience, I got one. Saying that I had to be 16 or older to take part in it. How much does that SUCK?!
After loads of arguments with my mam, we finally (kinda) sorted things out. Well at least I'm back at home now. We go on holiday to Alcudia(?) on Thursday! :D well it's somewhere in Spain and I'm not sure where but tbh i don't care I'm just happy to be going! :3
Anyway, today has been so fucking funny I swear to god! So we were in ICT and me, Elf and Levy were messing around, laughing, prancing each other, not actually doing our work. Same as usual. Well this morning my dad gave me a pen with loads of mini post it notes in it! [COOL!] and we saw it as an opportunity for fun. We wrote on them and stuck them to each other and all over the desks and stuff, then we were playing the scary maze game and just having a laugh. Our teacher Is a trainee teacher who has been taking over our normal teachers classes for him to complete his training, and he is the absolute spitting double of Matt Lucas..
I swear to god they could be related or something. Well I'll call him stocky on here. He tells us off every lesson and he must have the patience of a saint because we push him to his limits every lesson and he never blasts us! But today he lost it with us and he was shouting at us to get the stupid labels off,but we wouldn't take them off because.. Well why should we? They are only sticky bits of paper stuck to our blazers and shirts so idk what he was fussing about. But still, he ended up losing it with us. Well we got on with our work and Levy decided to do her work in German. Because she speaks German. Me and Elf were absolutely laughing our asses off and it was so funny because Levy was just typing away and we had no idea what she was saying. Anyway, she handed her work in and Stocky was absolutely furious, and our regular teacher who sits in on the lesson was also angry. So me, Elf and Levy got kept behind after class. I was trying so hard not to laugh, as was Elf, but when the teacher was all like 'I probably should have clarified that the work was to be done in English, as we are ENGLISH, and we don't speak GERMAN, so why did you do your work in German?' Levy's reply? 'I have a German penpal, and I was just practising my German'. She gave him a huge shit-eating grin, and me and Elf couldn't hold it in any longer. We burst out laughing and I was crying cause I was laughing so hard and Elf was doubled over smacking the table with her hand because she was laughing so hard. Both of the teachers lost it with all 3 of us and sent us to the head of year. We were walking along and I was like 'fuck you 2 you made me laugh!' and we all burst out laughing again.
We got to the head of year room and I bit my lip as hard as I could to stop myself from laughing, and Elf was so still, she was like a statue.. Meanwhile Levy is sat chilled out as fuck telling our head of year that she couldn't do the detention cause she had to pick her brother up from school, and he turns round and says 'well it's only for ten minutes so you can do it and then run as fast as your little legs can carry you' and that did it. Elf started proper smiling and giggling, and the teacher (I'll call him Rodriguez) started shouting at her, shouting 'IS SOMETHING FUNNY?! YOU BETTER WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE BECAUSE THIS IS SERIOUS' and he was proper screaming at her and he was like 'SO WHAT'S FUNNY THEN?! CARE TO SHARE?!' and Elf was like 'Um well..um just.. Um when you said.. Little legs.. And um...' and Rodriguez just started shouting. I was sat silently laughing the whole time but staring at the floor so the teacher didn't notice. When he was done, he sent us out of his room and we were allowed to go back out for break. Well as soon as he was out of earshot we all burst out laughing. I fell into the lockers I was laughing so hard and Levy and Elf were just hysterical. It's the most I've ever laughed on my life! To the point of tears and I felt like my head was gonna explode! But basically, that's all that happened it was literally hilarious. Something I'll never forget.
So if any of you guys are on twitter, who read my blog, just tweet me @UnderclassKenny and tell me what you guys think! Thanks guys!
Well that's all for now, I have no doubt more trouble will arise soon, cause I can't keep my gob shut and my friends are the same. We make a very good team :-D
Anyway, C'yas!
-Kenny♪
*Le me and my fweeennndddd :3

No comments:
Post a Comment