Hello fellow air-breathers.
So the holidays are over now, we've been back at school for two weeks
now and i'm freaking demented.
So in the holidays, my friends Hev and Shore dragged me to some Under
18's event at a club called Passion. It was terrifying! There were loads
of kids my age there and half of them were so mortal drunk, most of them were
denied entry into the club. It took an hours wait stood outside the club to get
in. We were drenched as it had been chucking it down, and everyone was freezing
but tbh i wasn't actually too could. Even though i was only wearing a vest top,
a pair of spike-studded shorts and vans... I gave my jacket to Shore cause she
was freezing her ass off, and Hev was going crazy because she didn't have her
lighter and was asking everyone in sight for a lighter. Well then it started
hailstoning, and the hailstones were huge! I felt like i was repeatedly being
shot with bb gun pellets and it hurt! I dived under my jacket and me and Shore
were huddled together under it while Hev was stressing out about
her cigarettes hahaha. Well when we got into the club they were
playing this really bad dance mix of a rihanna song and a coldplay song mashup
:/ it sucked so badly. Then while we were just sitting, they started playing
Smells Like Teen Spirit and as soon as i heard the intro i literally squealed
at the top of my voice and dragged Hev and Shore onto the dancefloor before
they even realized the song had changed! But sadly it didn't last,
because they started playing some other really shitty rave/dance song. the most
interesting thing that happened that night was that i got slightly too hyper
and I ran into a Bannister in the dark cause i didn't see it, and i
almost broke my arm.. but i got this nice bruise:

And they made me try on loads of dresses till they found a one i could wear o.O
Other than that, nothing else really happened in the holidays. We went
back to school on Monday and I didn't feel too well but does anyone on a
morning? Haha, anyway i got on with school but I kept going dizzy and feeling
like i'd been doing 10 rounds of dizzy dizzy ducklings. I got such a bad pain
drilling through my head and it hurt so much. Well i got on with school and
went to my Nannas, but as i was getting ready to go home i got the huge pain in
my head again, and went dizzy again and i fell over. Luckily i landed on the
chair but i was sat down and i couldn't even stand up or see or anything. Come
Tuesday, I felt even worse, but i went to school and got on with it. Well we
have a new teacher in history, and he is such a fucking douche! Mr AOC has
left, and i mean, I freaking HATED him but he could be alright sometimes but i
hated him, and put it this way, compared to the new teacher? I loved Mr AOC. That's
how bad the new teacher is. He's about 55+ and he is so strict! He left us
standing outside the classroom for 10 minutes because he was late showing up to
the lesson. When we got in he was proper blasting everyone and Marmite asked
him what his name was, and the teacher turned round and started screaming at
Marmite 'YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR AND YOU WILL RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU WISH TO
TALK TO ME, THAT IS ONLY IF I WISH TO TALK TO YOU, NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!'
and we were like WTF this guy can't be serious? Then he was doing the register
and the person who's name he called said 'here' and the teacher went APESHIT
saying 'YOU WILL ANSWER EITHER PRESENT SIR OR YES SIR ONLY! LEARN SOME
RESPECT!' and we were freaking blown away. Later in the lesson, he moved Dee,
he sent Marmite out 3 times and moved him twice.. and then I coughed, and he
moved me! I WASN'T EVEN TALKING! I WAS CHOKING AND HE MOVED ME FOR DISRUPTING
THE LESSON!' I was mortified! I couldn't get out of the lesson fast enough.
I also smashed my iPad. Accidentally or course!
brb... crying :'(

Wednesday, thursday and friday I was off school because the thing with
my head just got worse and worse, and i caught my granda's flu. I couldn't move
without my head spinning, and i couldnt stand or walk without falling over.
Even if i moved my head to get a drink it was away spinning and everything
going blurry. I'm gonna have to go to the doctors about it, incase of the
problem i had with my head last year has returned.
Last year I was in hospital due to opticians being concerned about
pressure on my optic nerves. I went to the doctors and she was worried and she
sent me to hospital. There i was kept in under observation for a while and I
had to have lots of scans and I had to go for an MRI scan, which was absolutely
horrifying. Its awful inside those machines. The hospital suspected I had
papillodema.. I have no idea what it actually is because they wouldn't tell me,
but they were telling my parents all about it. The whole front of my brain was
swollen and it was putting pressure on my eyes, and making me dizzy, in pain
and unable to see properly. I was given some awful antibiotics that knocked me
out for a few days, but eventually i was given the OK and i finished the
tablets. I've been fine ever since, but i'm just worried in case it's back. I
don't know if it is but it feels like I felt before that was found.
Monday I went back to school and I actually had a really good day.
Today I had a fairly good day actually, I've been quite tired because I
haven't been sleeping too well, but that's okay. Me and elf were doing
handstands against the door in the stairwell today, and my legs touched the top
of the doorframe. I didn't actually realize how long my legs were :')
Today I think I pushed my science teacher to his limits when I started a
paperball fight in the classroom. I now have a detention after school tomorrow.
FUN. I had rehearsals for the play today too, our show is Fame, and i'm cast as
Mabel Washington. We were doing the dances today and learning the routines, and
i can't do the splits or a jazz split, and I got so frustrated that i couldn't
do it, and I tried to do it but i ripped my fucking skirt -_- I just give up
hahaha.
Anyway I gotta go now, i'm hungry >.<
C'ya!
-Kenny♪
*Le random photo that made me laugh

No comments:
Post a Comment