Sunday, 31 March 2013

7 weeks later...

Wooooow I just realised how long it has been since I last posted... o.O sorry about that guys
well nothing much has really happened.. I don't think, but i really just cant be arsed to remember because its 00:30AM and i am sat watching some really old, and bad attempt of an action movie and i am sitting eating sherbert flying saucers. (I'd tell you what the movie is called but i cant even be bothered to get the remote to turn it off)
 
*Off topic, but my dog just ran into the kitchen door and i am laughing so hard right now*
 
So, what has happened?
-Me and Kerplunk have stopped talking, (Long story and I don't really wanna talk about it, but yes i still love him and no I cant do anything about it)
-Lots and lots of stupid exams at school
-Me winding up an indonesian belieber on BBM
-I think i've broke my toe
-i've finally re-arranged my room
-I finally pushed my teachers past boiling point and i've managed to be sent out of 8 lessons in the past 7 weeks :D (Goal for me, wahey!)
-Soe snapped my beats headphones
-THE YOUNG AMERICANS! ARRGHGHHHH (I love them so much they are literally the most inspirational people I have ever met!
-I smashed my iPad.
-I de-activated my ask.fm and then reactivated it
-I finally sent in my audition form for the competition and i am shitting myself. NO JOKE.
 
thats all i can think of right now..?
 
***Funny stories with friends!!*** 
drumroll please....
Well I found out one of my friends is pregnant! AW YAY :D
Me and Han are finally back to our old ways when we were really really close for years and did everything together. (Not in that way you pervs xD)
When we all went out to the park, we were on our skateboards on the bank, and we were just messing around, and for fun we went down the bank on our skateboards on our tummies pretending we were aeroplanes (Cause we're normal) and went through a fence :D But Markette (with her bad co-ordination) went off course and crashed into another fence. I fell off my skateboard laughing at her.
   So we were in RE and i decided to colour my hair in with felt tips, and Panface was NOT happy cause i got pen all over the desk so he sent me out and i got wrong for it cause my hair was multicoloured, but it looked so cool and was so worth it >.<
   Then I slept at Soe's for the whole weekend while we were doing th Young Americans workshop and it was so fun, and we had Shore going crazy cause me and Soe were talking in backslang all night and Shore couldn't understand what we were saying. Me and Soe have our own inside joke in backslang, and its a word 'Ubelay' which means 'Lube' cause well its a long story, but we just crack up at the sound of the word because of this story and Shore was just going off it at us.
   Then this weekend, I slept at Soe's again with Hev, and I let them dye my hair purple... Big mistake. The bathroom was wrecked hahahahaa. The bath was full so i had to bed over the sink for an hour while they were washing my hair, and it hurt my neck so much -_- then when they were putting the dye on my hair, Hev's glove split and her hand got stained bright purple. Then while i was waiting for the dye to set, Soe and Hev were throwing wet babywipes and gloves at eachother and i got hit in the face with a wet glove covered in purple dye so i had the marks of three fingers on my face in purple, where the glove hit me. They also got purple dye on one of my favourite t-shirts :S by the time we were  finished, Hev has bright purple hands and purple dye on her face and a bit of a babywipe in her hair and she was soaking wet, I was covered in dye and had a hand print on my face off it, and Soe had purple dye on her shirt too and her hair at the front of her head was soaking. It was a funny experience.
 
Then the next day we were eating breakfast and this conversation took place:
Soe: Hev what if you got twitter and my mam followed you hahaha
Hev: Oh i'd run away from her so she can't follow me
Me: No she meant on Twitter
Hev: I'd still run haha
Me: Soe's mam  like's running so she would catch up..
Hev: then i'll jog
(At this point me and Soe are crying with laughter)
Hev: What are you laughing at? :(
*Still laughing*
*5 mins later*
Hev: Oh right if i jog it means its slower than walking right? So she would catch me right?
Me: Oh dear Hev...
*Soe laughs even harder*
Me: Oh Hev thats just as bad as Soe asking if cats lay eggs
Soe: Hey i didnt know!
and then we all just laugh and then Soe's mam comes in and asks what we're laughing at, which only makes us laugh harder.

 
*****BBM BLUNDERS*****
So I was really bored to the point i could have cried, and this indonesian girl pops up on BBM and I see the opportunity for fun.. This was our conversation: (Note: none of the content of this conversation is true information, i was completely joking and winding her up.)

Ika:
I like you eyes
kenny!?:
You haven't seen my eyes o.O
Ika:
I see your display picture:)
Ika:
You from london?
kenny!?:
But you can't see my eyes on it haha
kenny!?:
No
Ika:
I like london
kenny!?:
I dont
Ika:
you from london?
kenny!?:
No
Ika:
So?
kenny!?:
I don't like london
Ika:
Why?
kenny!?:
Cause I like bacon
Ika:
bacon?
kenny!?:
Yes it tastes like rainbows
Ika:
I like rainbows
kenny!?:
I dont
kenny!?:
I like skittles though
Ika:
ooooooh,you already visit indonesia?
kenny!?:
Nope
kenny!?:
I've been to Narnia though
kenny!?:
Its in my closet
Ika:
Closet?
kenny!?:
Yup
kenny!?:
Its where I keep my sister
kenny!?:When she annoys me I put her in the cupboard
Ika:
Indonesia is closet you mean?
kenny!?:
Indonesia is aisenodni
kenny!?:
Backwards
kenny!?:
I am backwards
Ika:
Hey,I indonesian people,
kenny!?:
I like purple carrots
kenny!?:
They are very pretty
kenny!?:
Just like zombies
kenny!?:
I see dead people ;-SHH
Ika:
You like purple carrots you like zombie? Same wih my sister
kenny!?:
My sister sees dead people too
kenny!?:
She likes Zombies too
kenny!?:
Very tasty
Ika:
Ya,how old are you?
kenny!?:
69
Ika:
Me? 1685 years
kenny!?:
I'm as old as my tongue and a little bit older than my teeth
kenny!?:
Because at the end of the day, if tomatoes can fly then I'm scared of bananas
Ika:
Your face is zombie twins bkakakak
kenny!?:Bkakakak to you too non-friend
kenny!?:
Yes, twin zombies are good. Twice as tasty
Ika:
Ya,you vampire I zombie:) but you beautiful zombie
kenny!?:
Vampires suck blood. I like blood. Nom nom nom
Ika:
Who's your idola?
kenny!?:
My idol is hitler
kenny!?:
NEIN NEIN NEIN
Ika:
No your idol is zombie
kenny!?:
No I like cabbages
kenny!?:
My idol is the waffle monster
kenny!?:
If you aren't serial then the manbearpig will get you
kenny!?:
I play gamelan music
kenny!?:
In an orchestra
kenny!?:
Lol jks I don't like music
kenny!?:
I like unicorns
kenny!?:
Wearing tutus
Ika:
I like grape no apple haha
kenny!?:
I like flowers. We eat flowers in England
kenny!?:
And fences. Wood tastes very nice
kenny!?:
Straight from the tree
kenny!?:
We eat trees
kenny!?:
But we have to be careful which trees we eat, cause the elves live in them
kenny!?:
We can't eat the pixies houses
Ika:
Yayayaa,up to you:)
kenny!?:
Yes
kenny!?:
I choose
kenny!?:
I am the master
kenny!?:
I am the queen
kenny!?:
BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER
kenny!?:
#WorldDomination
kenny!?:
Muahahahaha
kenny!?:
Reply dude
kenny!?:
Have you been kidnapped?
kenny!?:
Losy your phone?
kenny!?:
Have you been sucked into a supersized black hole in the centre of the universe into a galaxy ruled by space time continuum?
Ika:
Hey,I'm sorry I will go to bathroom I wanna pup
kenny!?:
Pup?
kenny!?:
Puppy?
kenny!?:
I like dogs
kenny!?:
Woof woof woof
kenny!?:
Dogs bark
kenny!?:
Bark is on trees
kenny!?:
Trees are nature
kenny!?:
Nature is beautiful
Ika:
Suuuuuuuut,
Ika:
Yeh:)
kenny!?:
Therefore dogs are beautiful
kenny!?:
Suut?
kenny!?:
Soot*
kenny!?:
Santa's soot!
Ika:
Quite please
kenny!?:
When santa got stuck up the chimney he began to shout. These girl and boys won't get any toys if you don't pull me out
kenny!?:
Justin Beiber
Ika:
Hey justin is my idola
kenny!?:
I cant stand him, he's a stuck up douche in my oppinion, who blames rape on girls.

 
 
Then she started shouting at me in indonesian and i had no idea what she was saying, so i replied dshgtgkbs fhyr hng iknanndh snrskjud faieurhbsbe d ruyydhffioff fyhfgdlos;kg to every message she sent me... I was really just mashing my keyboard haha.. Then she called me a lesbian and she deleted me o.O
 
 
 
******The Young Americans!*******
You may remember me talking about The Young Americans in a previous blog post maybe? Well they are groups of young American studants from the college in America. It's a performing arts college, and these groups of students travel the world doing 3-day workshops teaching kids dancing and singing etc, and then they put on a show at the end of it.. For the first hour it's the Young Americans dancing, then the second it's the kids.. And they end every show with what they call 'The Lion King medley' and its just so emotional it makes me cry every time, and i have done this workshop three years in a row! When they arrive, they don't stay in hotels or anything, they stay with the school kids, and i've had homestays three years in a row.. First year I had Joe J and Chris M, Second year I has Johanna and Amber, and this year worked out weirdly, cause this year was special. It was the biggest workshop they have ever done! And we did it with 1000 kids and to an audience of 5000 people, at the Newcastle Metro Radio Arena. Well since it was in Newcastle, for the weekend they stayed with Kids in Newcastle, but they stayed with us two seperate days... The first day I had Sasha B, and she is absolutely amazing! She became one of my best friends instantly cause she was just so easy to get along with. She liked Blink 182 and Sum 41 for god sake! How could I not love her?! And she was so nice! She heard me playing guitar with my sister and she told me how good i am and to keep at it. She signed my program of the show for me and she said ''To Jessica, You're so talented! You have the most beautiful heart! Keep pushing yourself and never stop, I am a 100% believer in you! Love, Sasha' and i swear i started crying cause it touched my heart and i was so gonna miss them! Then The other homestay was Shannon! She was the cutest ever and had these awesome cowboy-style boots and they were signed by someone.. i didnt catch who it was, but they were still awesome. She was asking me about my songs that i write and encouraged me to go for gold! She was amazing too, and i chose her to teach me the opening dance to the show.. She made sure i understood everything. She also liked my music so i loved her instantly too!
      On the second day, I has a different two YA's staying over, (I was gutted about not getting Sasha and Shannon again, but its okay cause they were awesome anyway) and I had Georgia who was from essex, and a japanese student who was touring with the YA's for a few weeks.. She didnt speak much english but she was awesome anyway haha, i cant remember how to pronounce or spell her name though.. I think it was Kimina? possibly? It began with a K, thats all i can remember cause im really bad with pronunciation. Georgia sat and listened to me playing some of my own songs and so did Kimina(?) and then i taught Georgia a few chords on guitar. I never wanted them to leave! I was devastated and im not good with goodbyes :(
              When it came to the show I was so pumped! I had so much fun! I was kinda gutted that i didn't get a solo for singing for the third year in a row, but its okay cause i got a special part. I got to do the sticks in the lion king dance! I was sat talking to Soe about it and we were both saying we wanted to do the sticks part but we had to be picked, and out of 1000 kids, our chances were slim. Anyway, as we were talking, Sasha ran past us and grabbed me and was like 'Jess, come on, come here' and i stood up and looked at her and then looked at Soe, and then Soe and I both realised at the same time that i'd been picked to do the sticks! I was gobsmacked cause it's a really special part and takes a lot of emotion and perspective (?) and I couldn't believe Sasha though I could do it! So we went to learn it and I managed to do it perfectly and I even made friends with two 17 year old girls who i never would have even spoke to before Sasha. Although one of them kinda annoyed me cause she kept putting on an american accent and calling Sasha her baby girl and I found it slightly weird cause she did it the whole time and her accent was kinda bad.. But whatever it was what she felt comfortable with, right? I do stupid things all the time and say things that may sound weird to other people, so who am i to judge, right? Although i try not to judge people and i prefer to get to know someone first. I did notice, in one of the 17 year olds, that she had tattoos of wings on both arms saying Mam and Dad, with dates and hearts under them... Im just assuming that they might have possibly passed away? And if they have I have so much respect for her because i couldn't imagine losing both of my parents at such a young age, and she seemed so confident and even when we were talking about the struggles in life that the dance protrays, she talked about her life struggles and didnt even bat an eye lid, which i find remarkable that she is so strong for a person with so much history. Respect to you Beckie. Anyway, the show came and flew over! I had such a great time, its an experience i will never forget.



******Nannas party!******
So it's my nannas, and both my aunties birthdays so they threw a joint party with a 70's theme! Wooooo time to dress as a disco diva hippie type thing! :D


Anyway, its now 1:35AM and im so tired.. I'll tell you guys the rest tomorrow.

C'ya!
-Kenny♪







*Le random photo that made me laugh:
Embedded image permalink

No comments: