Hey guyssss!
So I don't really have much to tell you about tbh haha. I got my phone back! Wooooo
Can't even describe how happy I am, I feel like I had a lung missing and I just got it back! Lol I know it sounds silly, but my phone has all my photos and memories of camp and day trips, and stuff like that, and it also has phone numbers for friends around the world who don't have Facebook or anything. Like friends in America and in holland, and Spain etc.
Anyway at least I got it back.
At this moment in time, I am laughing my ass off at x-factor USA. All the other judges turnin up in limos and cars, and Simon Cowell turns up on an electric scooter. LOL! Apparently his car didn't show up, so he had to improvise. XD
So it's my sisters birthday! Happy birthday Natasha!
So to celebrate it, I thought I'd share my top 5 stories of mine and Natasha's lives.
1.) The Plant Pot Incident. Natasha's age: 2-1/2
Me and Natasha are at Nanna and Eddies with my Mam. Logan is at nursery. Natasha is playing in the garden and she drops her ball in one of these HUGE plant pots that my Nanna keeps on the patio. Well she is trying to reach into the plant pot to get in, and falls head first into the plant pot. It had a little soil in the bottom of it and she went face first into it. She was upside down in this plant pot and she couldn't get out so her legs are just hanging outta it and she is kicking and screaming. Mam dives up and pulls he outta the plant pot and we are all just laughing at her soo hard, it was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen. She got up and was covered in soil! She had it in her eyebrows, and her hair, and in her mouth and all over her face, it was hillarious! She looke like a character from Bill and Ben the Flowerpot men!
2.) Butlins, Natasha's age: 3.
So we are in Butlins with my Nanna and her Husband Eddie, my aunty Ann and my Uncle Decka and also my cousin. We are all sitting eating breakfast and Natasha throws a hissy fit cause I got the last muffin, we were trying to explain to her that there were more on their way but she wouldn't listen. She kicked Decka under the table and he got a shock and spilled his drink on my Nannas plate, in all the commotion we turned round to see Natasha was gone from her seat. We ran round like headless chickens for 10 minutes and found her on the minigolf course, in a golf cart, pretending she was a fireman making nee-naw sounds xD
3.) Sainsburys Natasha's age: 3-1/2
My mam went shopping in Sainsbury's and Natasha had just learned how to get outta the shopping cart (trolley). My mam hadn't realised this, and turned round to pick up some cans of food, turned back round to find Natasha was gone. She panicked and told security who then closed the doors of the shop and everyone started lookin for my sister. They found her. She had crawled into a space between the shelves in the crisp aisle and was sat eating a packet of quavers. Mam, mortified, dropped her shopping and ran out of the shop with Natasha in tow, still eating those damned crisps.
4.) Turkey. Natasha's age: 4
We are at the airport. Natasha is very excited and running around like a looneytune. She manages to trip over a bag and smacks into the floor, burst her nose. Like I'm talking a proper face plant, and you even heard the smack against the floor, I know it might sound mean but it just looked so funny! She proper flew through the air! XD Eddie picked her up and sat singing to her till she stopped crying. Then while we were waiting around, she asked for a taste of Craig's (stepdad) beer, and then proceeded to spill the full glass down her top. She had to wear a t-shirt of mine that looked like a floor length dress on her. When we were on the plane, she needed the toilet, soo I took her to the toilet, she nearly shit herself at how loud the toilet flushes. She screamed at the top of her voice, and burst into hysterics. God knows what people thought I was doing to her in that toilet, but she slammed open the door and ran down the aisle o the plain, shouting about how the toilet was trying to suck her into it. I probably should have pre-warned her about the toilet. She wouldn't shut up so the stewardess gave her a free packet of sweets. She then almost broke my Nintendo DS lite, and soon after fell asleep on my knee cuddling into me, all wrapped up in a blanket the steward gave to us. I think everyone on the plane was just happy to finally get some peace and quiet. My Nanna and Eddie agreed to watch Natasha for a few hours while me, mam and Craig went on a cruise round the small islands. We were on the boat and I was sunbathing, and there was this little family sat next to us. There was a mam, a dad and a little girl... About three years old. Well they were speaking in German, so I'm guessing that the dad asked the mam to put suncream on his back. The little girl was annoying them so they gave her a bottle of water to keep her quiet. Well anyway I just giggled thinking the little girl was cute, she reminded me of Natasha. Well I was just drifting off to sleep when the little girl walked over to my sunbed and proceeded to empty the whole bottle of ice cold water over my head. I didn't know what it was so I dived up screaming in shock, (trust me you would get a shock too if you were just minding your business and someone threw ice water over you) and I looked up at my mam and Craig who were pissing themselves laughing at me, they saw the whole thing. The girls parents looked at me standing there, water literally dripping off my hair, and started laughing, then they apologised to me and told the little girl off. I moved sunbeds, and didn't close my eyes for the rest of the cruise. I got back to the hotel to find Natasha trying on my make-up. I'd had enough of little kids for that day, and spent the night sat away from my sister.
5.) The Sliding Glass Door. Natasha's age: 6
(Note: we have a sliding glass door in our porch, you go through it to getto our front door)
Me and mam had been out all day with Natasha and Logan. When we were getting outta the car, my mam was telling me about how on the morning Logan hadn't realised the glass door was closed, and he ran face first into it, and I was laughing my ass off at the thought. I walked down the the path to the front door waiting for mam to open it. Natasha ran down the path excited to get in the house and play with her new toy, but she didnt see the door and wacked right into it. She fell on the floor holding her head, crying, when all of a sudden Logan came bounding down the Path and before I could stop him he also smacked full force into the door. He fell backwards and landed on his ass and was sat on the floor holding his head crying. Again. So that's the two of them sat there holding their heads. Natasha had cried but burst into giggles when Logan did exactly the same as she did, and Mam came down the path and looked at the two of them. She then looked at me and asked if they had both just ran into The door. I was laughing too hard to reply.
So that basically my top five stories about Natasha that I can actually remember fully. I'll probably remember more later, but still...
Anyway I gtg, so I'll be blogging later.
C'ya!
-Kenny♪












No comments:
Post a Comment