Thursday, 25 October 2012

Haii guys!
I've been soooobusy lately! Sorry for not blogging haha.
At this moment in time I am sat around doing nothing but listening to music :)

I kinda got writers block... So I don't know how long this post will be haha, we will see.

So after me, Tuck and Markette recorded our song, we are still awaiting our grade. We ended up changing songs at the last minute, and instead if 'pieces' by Sum 41, we did 'Smells like teen spirit' by Nirvana. Both good songs :)

Nothing much has really happened lately. I got detention twice, both or maths.

I swear down its the most annoying thing ever when people call me for wearing glasses. Honestly! I know I have got glasses on, thanks for pointing that fact out anyway though. Seriously?! My sister calls me geggsy and she is seven, and these lads call me geggsy every day. Tempted to throw the dictionary at them, so if the are going to call my glasses, they should at least know a few alternative names for them. Cause seriously, geggsy is getting very old fashioned and I'm tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. I'm not surprised they are in year 11 set 3 because they are probably failing English. Well anyway, they walked past me today Calling me geggsy, and I lost it. I shouted at them and turned back to friends and I was proper ranting on, and I said 'they are honestly idiots! I know I've got fucking glasses on! They don't have to point it out every day!' And I turned around, and Panface was standing behind me, absolutely shocked at my swearing. I burst out laughing. If you have read my other blog posts, you will know that Panface is the worst teacher in the school and I absolutely freaking despise him. Oh well. He knew not to argue with me when I was having a rant, so he didn't say anything to me, but his facial expression said it all Bahahaha!

Anyway...!
I'm sick of people picking on me. Bully's all deserve to get their head flushed down the toilet.

So I've wrote a few new songs, and I've Learned a couple of new songs on guitar.. 'The river' 'the anthem' and 'misery' all by Good Charlotte. I've got really Into them lately >_<

And as well as my new iron maiden album, I also have another new A7X album and also a new Ramones album :D

So I don't know what else to write about, aside from the swearing incident, nothing else has really happened xD

Oh my history teacher called me a freegan. (A person who eats food outta the bin, by choice) he is a goddamn nutjob! He actually skipped Ito class, singing at the top of his voice. He then walked over to me signing about how I his best friend and his life is happier when I'm around. (Obviously taking the piss) I told him to shut up. In year 9 he put the tables together in the middle of the classroom, and he did the catwalk down it. I'm sure he is either mental, or on something. I also hate him. His nickname shall be fruitcake.

My third worst teacher is an awful man, and he irritates the crap outta me. And Im not even in any of his lessons! He just sees me in the corridor and always has something to tell me off for!! Grrrr! His nickname will be Boron. (Like moron, but he is boring, so its boron)

My previous history teacher was awesome! Although he lost his temper with me once. He literally just exploded! He picked up the notebook I was writing in and he threw it at me. But that's the only time he has ever really lost it.
Once we had a paper boat building contest in class, and my friend ham built a boat and used a hair grip to attach two masts, but they slid to the side a lil bit, and looked like a boat sticking two fingers up at someone. We all found it hillarious. She won the contest. Sir called the boat the 'HMS do one'. He stuck it up on the wall. That was in year 8. It's still there now two years on.

So I guess I'll blog soon.. Hopefully..

C'ya
-Kenny♪

No comments: