Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, My laptop is knackered and my Dad has took my phone off me. FFS. As I write this I am sat in school. We are in English and I've finished my work so the teacher said we could do whatever.
ANYWAY
So nothing much has really happened lately.. I watched Waterloo Road last night, I can't even describe how much I love it! I think outta all the cast, Connor Is the cutest! (Played by Shane O'Meara)
In the programme he is going out with Imogen (played by Kirstie Steele) and she looks so different to the character she plays. Imogen is like a cool scene/goth girl but she is really girly IRL haha
Connor is a pyromaniac. I find this quite weird, cause I actually love fire, but I wouldn't dare set a fire haha. I just love the colours and the warmth, and the way the flames kinda dance around :)
Elf just came and sat next to me and we are just sat talking.
Just before lunch me and Markette arranged another band practice with Tuck, for our music coursework. Then we all came in and some girls I know (Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber) were leaning over the bannister of the stairwell, spitting over it. Yuck! Scruffy isn't it. You get some right scruffs at my school haha.
Then Marmite took My lil cousins planner, so my cousin chased him all over the school trying to get his planner back, and Marmite just took off down the corridoor. Me and Markette were just standing laughing our asses off!
Turns out I have a test on Thursday :( That means i'm missing a lesson of music. I'm gutted. There aren't many people in our music class, the main people i talk to are Markette and Tuck..Sometimes I talk to Tikka and Goodrick, but they mainly just get on with their work. Swats. Lol i'm OJ, but seriosuly, goodrick always does her wokr. She is the one we always all copy off haha.
Well Its almost the end of my lesson. If I don't post much soon its because i can't access blogger. No phone, No ipod, no Laptop, and i'm banned off the iPad incase I break it. Yet my 2 year old brother and 6 year old sister are allowed on it.
Are you Freaking kidding me?!
My mam is a joke at times.
Anyway... C'ya
-Kenny ♬
(And Elf)


No comments:
Post a Comment