Saturday, 6 October 2012

BOREDBOREDBORED...

Hellaw :3
Well i guess I didn't exactly stick to my plan last night. Ended up going to my Aunty Julies, ate loads, and fell asleep on her settee :')
I went home at half 10 and literally went straight to bed haha, I was like... 'Dafuq? I don't even go to bed this early on a school night!'
but for some reason I was extremely tired. And I didn't get my lie in this morning -.- I ended up getting up at 9:00, because SOMEONE *cough NANNA *cough* woke me up going to work.
Thanks ever so much btw.

ANYWAY.  
I have literally sat in the house all morning. I watched two horror movies this morning, and 5 last night. Then I was derping around on memebase for a while and decided to make my own rage comic! :)
I made it about (Bee's new name is Soe, same as on Elf's blog) Soe.
She is a bit dim at times, and argumentative. And basically hates being wrong even though she sounds completely stupid saying the wrong things and then going off it and screaming at you if you try to correct her. Anyway..:

I know it's not the best, but its the first one ive ever made xD

So...
ATM i'm lying on my nannas bed, drinking a can of monster and listening/watching '100 funniest rock videos' on Kerrang. This always reminds me of when Me, Markette, Tikka and Skully went to the Kerrang! Relentless tour on 12/2/2012 at the Newcastle o2 academy. Best night of my life!
The bands playing were The Blackout, Letlive., While She Sleeps, and New Found Glory. Sum 41 were supposed to be playing, but a few months before Deryck Whibley (Lead singer of Sum 41) was attacked in Japan and he hurt his back. His doctor had advised him to drop outta the tour cause he could have to go in a wheelchair. So the Blackout filled in for Sum 41, and it was still a great night. The Blackout even did a cover of Sum 41's song 'Fatlip'. The whole atmosphere in that room changed when they started playing. Everyone went crazy, dancing, singing along and squealing in excitement! I would give anything to relive that night just once! It was AMAZING!
 Markette, Me and Tikka
Still...
Tonight i'm staying at my Mams house. My friend shorty is going to a party, but she had put her name down for to take care of an electronic baby for a weekend to experience parenthood. IDK why someone would do that at this age, but soooo. Anyway, me being the top friend I am, agreed to 'babysit' her 'baby' so she could go to this party. Good thing she only lives directly oposite my mam. She is gonna pick it up at six. 
I find this funy, cause Markette is terrified of these dolls. She won't even talk about them xD She is convinced if she looks at it, then it'll blink or move or something. LOL. Wimp. Jks, love yah really cuzzz xD (no not in that way. I know what you are thinking Markette :P)

Athea is staying at my Mams tonight, so I have to stay outta the way of my mam while her friend is over. Oh well :')

Ive decided i'm gonna save up for this:

Well I don't have anything else to say at this moment in time. I'm just gonna watch my horror movie 'American Evil' and go to my mams at 5. 

C'ya
-Kenny♬

*Le random picture that made me laugh

  

No comments: