Saturday, 27 October 2012

You lost The game.

Sorry I had to xD

Heeeeeeey! :3

So I haven't really got much to talk about today xD we all went to the town yesterday for Tikkas birthday :) I bought two CD's (Simple Plan's No Pads, No Helmets, Just Balls. And I also bought Nirvana's In Uteros) and I also bought Kerrang! Magazine, a new ear cuff, a skull an crossbones nose stud, skeleton laces, a bar of chocolate and my dinner :) so I think I did pretty well.

It's Tikkas birthday/ Halloween party tomorrow. I was desperate to go and had my costume planned out and everything, then I found out a girl was going who Is currently bullying me (or trying to). I realised that I couldn't go cause I'd end up punching her fucking head in, and I didnt want to amuse a scene at my friends party, so I thought it best that I not go.

Anyway!
I am far too easily amused :3 I've spent pretty much the whole day winding up my dog, who is scared of car keys :')

Also I was just derping around on twitter when I saw the most amazing reply ever :') I'll put the picture below.

Well that's all for me, so I'll be blogging tomorrow probably.

C'ya!
-Kenny♪


v Random photos that made me laugh.

No comments: