Hola guizzz!
So its 13:33PM and im still sat in my pajamas! God i'm lazy.. But not as lazy as Markette... (Sorry cuz, I had to xD)
Yesterday After school, my Dad took me to buy Kerrang and Chat, my two favourite magazines. Well, my nanna has a pet parrot, called jolly, and I thought as he never really gets outta his cage, I'd let him out for once while my Nanna was out.
That wasn't the best of ideas.
Not only did he fly out of his cage and land on my plate of sandwiches, he walked along the back of the settee and proceeded to eat my hair.
I put him down on the floor and he walked over to the coffee table and sat under it on one of the bars supporting it.
![]() |
| Jolly |
Then he shat on my magazines.
I had completely forgot that he wasn't allowed out because he craps everywhere, and typical of me, when i came in last night i threw my magazines on the floor until i had got my pajamas on, and they landed under the coffee table. Convenient. Well i got distracted watching a horror film called the task, (which was absolutely awful by the way. My mam is scarier on a morning than that movie) and i forgot about my magazines. So thats why they were under there.
Srsly though, Jolly is like a vulture or something, and he has pulled all of his feathers out. He just sits there in his cage, all day. Watching us. He even swears at us! Little twat bit me last week.
Lessons of the Afternoon:
-Dont let the parrot out
-Dont leave things lying around
![]() |
| Vulture parrot. |
Bye for now guysss
-Kenny ♬



No comments:
Post a Comment