Saturday, 15 September 2012

Top ten favourite lines from my favourite songs

As the title says!

So I got bored sat in the house on an absolutley amazing day, cause my friends are too LAZY to come out.

Anyway, the following list consists of my top ten all time favourite lyrics from ten of my favourite songs. Some you may recognise.

First of all let me tell you, The genre of music I listen to mainly consists of Punk, Pop punk, Punk rock, Rock, metal and Alternative rock So if you like any of them genres of music, i assume you will know some of these lyrics.
You guys like my Apple iPod?


And on we go!
 1.)  Bite that lip 'cause your tongue is a gun and your brain is the trigger. Fire at will, well I doubt that mouth could get any bigger. You live in hypocrisy, those skies are always sunny. You're never gonna be a threat to anybody.
     -We bring an Arsenal/ Lost prophets

2.)  You should have known the price of evil, and it hurts to knw that you belong here, yeah. No one to call, Everybody to fear. Your tragic fate is lookin' so clear, yeah. 
-Nightmare/Avenged Sevenfold

3.)  HEY!  I have to question, what's with the fallin' agression? Details blurry lost 'em too early, welcome to the Family. 
-Welcome to the family/ Avenged Sevenfold

4.)  And I stand on shaking ground The earth moves beneath my feet And I shout: “forgive me” But there’s no God listening And these clouds surround us Only black and greys I see And we found, this time, on Our weakness it will feed.
-The Swarm/ You Me At Six

5.)  Be-cause-you-don't know us at all, we laugh when old people fall, but what would you expect with a conscience so small?
 -Fatlip/Sum 41

6.)  Guess what, Its not a game over. I got burned but you're the real loser. I don't know why I wasted my time with you. Your bad news, a history repeater. You can't trust a serial cheater, you're good at hookin' up but you suck at love.
-You Suck At Love/Simple Plan

7.)  Not quite myself these days, I guess we all come undone from time to time in different ways well, I have myself to blame, I guess I don't understand I need help in many ways...
-Screaming Bloody Murder/Sum 41

8.)  While looking for the answers only questions come to mind. Cause I've been lost in circles, which seems now for quite some time. And I don't know how I came here, even how I got this far. All I can tell you is my fate, is written in the blask stars, well. Wat am I s'posed to do?
-Sick of everyone/Sum 41

9.)  Here we go again It's like you're calling all the shots Before I shoot them And I hate that Every time I turn my back I wonder what you'll say to make me sound Like someone different.
-Rumor Mill/We Are The In Crowd

10.)  Hey Dad look at me, Think back and talk to me. Did I grow up according to plan? And do you think I'm wasting my time, Doing things I wanna do, but it hurts when you dissaprove all along.
-Perfect/Simple Plan

C'ya!
-Kenny ♬



No comments: