So I know I've already posted today, but I'm very bored, and I thought I'd just share this little conversation with you all:
![]() | |||
| And then he deleted me. |
LOL!
I've been in such a windup mood all day, I even started arguing with some person down the phone whilst talking to my best friend (Bee).
I've been in such a windup mood all day, I even started arguing with some person down the phone whilst talking to my best friend (Bee).
She was out with these stupid charvas (I fucking despise charvas)
and one of them was being a total doucheface, and he was mouthing off shouting at me
'Who the fuck do you think you are, eh?!'
and I just told him to suck my dick cause I can't be arsed with stupid charvas. Although it is highly amusing winding them up :)
Goodbye all!
-Kenny ♬

No comments:
Post a Comment