Saturday, 15 September 2012

Oh, why hello there!


So aside from the evil parrot incident this moring, my day has been pretty silent. Markette got her new guitar today, An Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass 2.

And she got it for free. After getting an Epiphone SG G300 in vintage worn cherry red the week before. 

2 guitars in two weeks! Lucky!
So i rang her up this afternoon, and I say:
Hey Markette! You coming out today?
(bearing in mind it was AMAZING weather today, and it is due to piss down all next week)
and she says 'Nahh I'm playing on my guitar'
Srsly?! You have all week and night to play your guitar, we had amazing weather today and you sat in all day! haha, no0b xD
She better come out tomorrow.

So right now I'm just chilling, listening to my awesome playlist on youtube,
Like before when i told you what music i listen to, then i think you may like my playlist. Heres the link if you want it:



I called it bitch plsssss cause I couldn't think of any other names, and i was just like 'boredom? Bitch plssssss imma make a playlist.

Aside from that, I went over my mams to pick up some clean clothes for tomorrow. Nothing special, right? Wrong!
Tomorrow is my first band practice with my new band! There is gonna be a meeting thingy to discuss what we wanna change in out shitty city Sunderland, and our band has been offered a slot to play one song at this meeting to keep the guests entertained. Wooooo!
So we are gonna meet up tomorrow, Me, DeLonge, Barrow and Fergy ^-^
I can't wait!
What song are we playing? You may ask.
We are playing, *drumroll please....*
The Hell Song - Sum 41

one of my favourite songs, by my favourite band!
And i didn't even pick this song! That just shows how awesome my band are, we are all like telepathic or something, cause we all picked to do this song without realising :')
Aren't we awesome??!!

/Jolly just swore at me -.-\

I hate that parrot at times.
 But any other time he is highly amusing, Sometimes when i am home alone he mimicks my nannas voice, shouting 'What do I want for tea?' and i genuinly think that she has came home, and i shout 'pot noodle' or something like that, and then like 20 mins later I'll be looking for my tea, and realise it was the parrot who'd asked me. The little prankster xD


 

 On the topic of pets, i also have a little dog called Bailey. He is a pekahuahua :D
although he is irresistibly cute, he is also a little tinker! He chewed my new vans :'(






Yes that is my arm, and it has the word 'Love' wrote on it because I'm supporting 'World Suicide Awareness Month'

A couple of years ago, my bestest friend in the whole world attempted to take her own life. She was being really badly bullied, and was having horriffic problems at home. She took an overdose. Luckily she realised what she had done and had to have her stomach pumped. I couldn't bare the thought of losing her, because she means the world to me and I love her to bits.
So I support WSAM because I don't want anyone else out there to feel what my friend did, and I dont want anyone to feel how I felt knowing i was almost losing her.

On a lighter note, this is my dog Bailey:

I also have another dog, Spencer..At my Dads house :)
he is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and he is soft as clarts bless him <3

And finally, my two little kittens at my Mams, Ronnie (white) and Reggie (ginger)
:


Well, I'm off now, see ya!
-Kenny♬

No comments: