Did I ever mention how much
I hate mornings?!
So this morning I was sooo tired, and I had to get up at 9:25am! On a Sunday! I had to go to band practice, only to find out that our drummer DeLonge couldn't make it!
Thats when we decided to just go round town for the day instead of practice, 'cuz you can't practice properly without a whole band...
So I get ready and go for my bus at 10:35am, an by the time i get to the bus stop its 10:40am. I turn my back to check the timetable to see what time my bus was due, and I turned round to see my bus drive straight past me. It just drove straight freaking past me! So I looked again, my next bus wasn't due for 20 minutes!
So I got the bus eventually and met Fergy at Macdonalds, only to find out Barrow wasn't coming cause he couldn't be arsed. So frustrated, I went to buy a drink while Fergy was trying to talk Barrow into coming down.
I turned round to see loads of air cadets from Sunderland (111) and Jarrow ( squadrons standing behind me. I knew a few of them from a camp i went on in June, in Wales at a place called NACATC Llandebr.
I went over to talk to them, only to see my ex boyfriend standing with them. Luckilly he didn't see me, but I practically ran over to Fergy and said
'we gotta go. NOW.'
and he was like 'What?! whats wrong?! Have you nicked that drink or something?!'
But we got out and went to HMV, where i bought some new badges :D
Other than that, we went round town, Fergy got a new DVD from CEX, and I was quite happy with my badges :P
At the moment, I am sitting talking to my friend who lives in Amsterdam, he is moaning about his phone, while i'm moaning about being hungry. Nothing new there then!
Das meee! >.<
Anyway
I made it to and from the town in one piece, so I can just spend tonight chillingout, maybe a lil music, and a nice horror film on telly, cuddled up on the settee with Bailey :)
Das all folks!
-Kenny♬







No comments:
Post a Comment