Hii Guys!
Well, my cousin (I'll call her markette on here) started a blog a while ago, and was always talking about it..So I decided to try it out.
Theres never really a dull day in my life..Nothing major really happens to me, other than detention, but I never fail to make some poor teacher feel sorry for themselves every day.
I'm so evil. If I decide I don't like a teacher, well... feel sorry for them if they have me in their classes.
Somehow I find myself in those 'Caught in the trouble' situations, because I'm awkward like that. Yeah, thanks Mam, for giving birth to me with these traits.
Anyway..
Today has been quite eventful actually.
The more I post you'll see that I constantly complain about mornings, BUT I get through them with cans of Monster, Relentless, etc.
Well...Markette gets hyper off cherry tango, and i decided it would be a good idea to give her some of my energy drink this morning.
Oh how wrong I was.
She went HYPER! like bouncing off the walls hyper. Like rolling round the stairwell hyper.
See our friend (I shall call him lankylegs on here) hadn't seen Markette drinking this energy drink, and he hit her on the head with a mountain dew bottle...
Well she went bazerk!
Like literally, full force ninja on him!
Poor Lankylegs got chased round the grass 3 laps, whilst Markette was screaming 'come back here you little S%*&!!' Then inside, up the stairs, along the corridor and down the other set of stairs. When she finally chased him back to the stairwell, Me, Skully, Tikka and HerRoyalMeanie (all NICKNAMES) grabbed her and pinned her down on the floor.
This is what it felt like:
Thrashing and screaming at us to let her go because she was 'the hulk'. She was screaming her head off, and shaking like mad, I had to sit on her!
Then she burst into a fit of laughter, which lasted about ten minutes.
When she finally calmed down she had to go to maths, thank god im not in her maths class!
And that my friends, is why I'm gonna give her a FULL CAN of energy drink, and set her on my worst teacher ever! (imma call them the Panface on here, so no names are involved,)
I literally can't describe how much i hate this teacher with a passion. And i KNOW they hate me too, no matter what people say. I know they are out to get me. They tell me off for anything! Once i got them with the:
Panface?
what?
STINKS!
So I gotta go now,
Lesson of the day: DON'T GIVE MARKETTE ENERGY DRINKS.
C'ya!
-Kenny ♬



No comments:
Post a Comment