Helllooooooooo people!
So i have just worked out that if
i write the post in Microsoft office word, i can use any font i like and paste
it on here! LOL Im a bit dumb at times haha, I mean... I only realised what KFC
stood for last year :’)
So ATM i am sitting in the house
talking to Luke on skype, aw he’s hungover bless him xD Every photo i see of
him he has spiky hair, (He looks like Deryck Whibley which is soo freaking
cool!) and seeing him with flat hair looks so different hehe.
Anyway, I just heard Greenday may
be headlining the Download festival next year! OMFG I AM SO EXCITED! Hopefully me and Luke can
meet up at Download.. LOL.
So my dad has put some videos of
me singing on youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=GRfwtawY4Uo&feature=you tube_gdata_player
And
http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=YSNC8JzHU4o&feature=you tube_gdata_player
And
http://www.youtube.com/
Share
them please! Tell me what you think? Thanks!
Well i was supposed to go out
today but when I got to Hev’s She wasn’t in... She told me to come down at half
eleven so i did, and i went in, the door was open but there was no one in the
house. I waited outside for 15 minutes before giving up and walking to my
Granda’s club. He gave me a lift back to my Nanna’s where I have sat in all
day.
I have a Spanish exam tomorrow and
I know I am going to fail. We are getting ten questions out of a list of 26!
And we aren’t allowed to know which questions we are getting, so we have to
learn them all ;/ I have only learned 7. I am SCREWED.
What do you do when you like
someone you shouldn’t? I always like the wrong people haha.
I’ve seen the new twilight movie,
and the novelty is wearing off now, Although i am sick of hearing about them
now :/
Movies I wanna see:
1-Silent hill 2
2-Orphan
3-Paranormal activity 4
And some other movies which I can’t
remember the name of ;’)
Can you tell i like scary/horror
films?
Oh well, gotta go.
C’ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment