So me and my dad are kinda settled into our new house, but it doesn't really feel like home. We have moved 3 times in 6 months, and its really stressing me out now.
Anyway, on the plus side, Mary is getting better, the doctors didn't think she would make it but she is defying the odds. (Mary is my step nanna, but i think of her as a Nanna anyway)
And my friend Kerplunk Is kinda getting better, which is awesome. He is really cool, and depression couldn't happen to a nicer person. Well he always has me around to make him laugh ^_^
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....
Me and Soe have kinda sorted things out with Roddy, and We aren't friends but we aren't enemies.. If you know what i mean haha.
Well Mam has been pretty busy lately, so I've been spending most of my time on Twitter! (Follow me @Jessica_Kill41 or @Kenny_Skumfuk41) anyway, one of the trends was to describe your Ideal boyfriend... Well okay then:
-Spiky/Short hair
-he smokes
-He skateboards
-He likes pop punk, punk rock, punk, alternative, rock and maybe metal
-Likes horror films
-Badass
Well I guess that pretty much sums it up..
Hahah! I said Sums!
The Sums!
(It's a fangirl thing)
At this moment in time, I am sat in ICT.. I should be working, but whatever xD I'm not bothered about ICT, I hate it. We are supposed to be practicing these exam questions. I couldn't care less tbh :')
This really awful teacher at my school, she reminds me of a witch... She was shouting at me for having my headphones in... OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL GATES! I wasn't even in school and she was telling me off!
Her: Get those headphones out or ill take them off you!
Me: Im not even inside the school grounds yet!
Her: Well I don't care! You know you aren't allowed headphones in school!
Me: Oh shh man.
Her: I'll be checking later on to see if you have them mind!
Me: Miss whats my name?
Her: I dont know! Ill get you up on the school system!
Me: Right, cause you're gonna sit and look through 3000+ Students just to find me to see if I have headphones in my pocket? ?Yeah right *Walks away*
Her: Well hurry up and get to class!
Me: I would be on time had you not stood shouting at me over nothing for 5 minutes!
Her: Move it!
Me: *laughs, keeps walking*
Oh the joys of annoying teachers I dont like...
Anyway... I gotta go now...
C'ya!
-Kenny♫
Random photo that made me laugh today:

Random photo that made me laugh today:
No comments:
Post a Comment