Have you ever just sat thinking about someone and thought 'I'd love to shoot you'?
I have. This creep:
I can't stand him. He seriously needs to stick to his day job.
On a lighter note... Its bonfire night! :D yup
Remember Remember. The 5th of November!
Fireworksssssss! I love fire.. IDK why, I think I just like the colour of the flames, and I like watching the flames dancing around. We went to a small party at my Mam's friend's house; Sharon. I love Sharon, She is like a second mother to me ^_^
I babysit her two boys quite often, Luke and Leo.. I have a very bad memory but im sure I've mentioned them in a previous post before.. Anyway, at the party was me, Mam, Craig, Natasha, Logan, Dani, Jay, Jackson, Luke, Leo, Liam, Sharon, Lisa, Leona, Keith, Rebecca and Lisa's boyfriend. I was just sitting on the fence proper chilled out haha, had my feet up and everything, completely forgetting that i am sat on a narrow fence about 10 ft off the ground! But soooo, I didn't fall.. In fact me and Luke were jumping from it onto the grass in the field behind their garden. Craig and Keith were setting the fireworks off on the field, but doing it in the gate so the kids could sit on the trampoline and watch. Logan and Jackson were going hyper on the trampoline, in their little coats and hats. They are only 3. Luke is 8, Leo is 9, and so is Rebecca. Natasha and Jay are both 7 and they are best friends. Mam and Dani are best friends too, They live in Darlo, but visit Sunderland where they boys' dad lives, but they stay with us. Jay and Jackson are brothers. We were all sat on the fence and Luke grabbed my leg and pulled me off the fence.. I landed on the trampoline and bounced onto the concrete floor below. It hurt, but i was laughing too much to notice >_<
![]() |
| Jackson |
![]() |
| Natasha and Jay again |
![]() |
| Natasha |
![]() |
| firework! |
![]() |
| Natasha and Jay |
Anyway..!
So after me and my Dad went to see Sinister, we went home and sat in the house for a bit, Then I went to bed. Sinister was good but I was really dissapointed with the ending! I was expecting a much better ending than that, Although the movie was good the ending was basically crap. They all died. No fighting or anything! how boring?!
So Today was the first day back from the holidays, and what better way to start the rest of the term than with a GCSE Science exam?! Stupid teachers. I reackon we should lock all the teachers in one classroom, board up the windows and feed them foods like pizza or pancakes. Basically anything that will slide under a door.
| fkyh. |
Having more problems with Soe Lately, She is doing my head in! My dad said i should just knock her out, and i will if it results to that but i really dont like using my fists to solve my problems.
But today was soo funny, just the way things happened. Soe was calling Gina, and being proper cheeky to her, so Gina just stepped forward and full force nutted Soe in the face! Burst her lip and split her tongue! Soe was standing crying her eyes out and bleeding all over. I found it hillarious, but i did however think it was a little sly to headbut her haha. But then Soe turned round and told everyone it didn't hurt! And that she was not bleeding and crying when she clearly was. Whilst walking home I was walking with Han and Gina, and Gina said 'Well al garn dee it again tomorrah even harder and al shout ''did that C*nt hurt ya lying cow!'' and then well just see shall wa' Han was standing laughing her head off, As was I.
And when i was supposed to go home at lunch for and orthodontist appointment and an opticians appointment, my dad only went and locked his keys inside his bloody car! Numpty! So that meant I didn't get to leave school for my appointments, I had no dinner money as i thought I'd be having dinner at home. My nanna had to drop some money off for me. I also didnt have my trainers for PE cause i thought i could get them when I went home. Obv not. So.. Got sent to isolation. Going into the examI got screamed at off a teacher because a cup fell out of my pocket. -_-
Today was not my day.
Well theres nothing much else for me to write...
C'ya!
-Kenny ♬






No comments:
Post a Comment