Well This is only a small one to describe my week ^_^
Monday: Slept ALL DAY. Watched horror films all night.
Tuesday: Cadets, and not much else..
![]() |
| my top! |
Wednesday: Dragged outta bed by my mam this morning, at 11:00AM. NOT FAIR. Well nan picked me up at 1:00PM to go to the caravan. IT WAS AWESOME! Not loads to do up there, but there was a little park, and a bar with a proper old fashioned games machine! Like a proper arcade machine that looked like something youd find in the early 90's. It has space invaders, donkey Kong, Super Mario, tetris, paperboy, etc. It also has a pool table. Granda may have beat me at pool, but i beat his ass on the video games! After a tea of beef, turnip and potatoes, we watched TV a lil and went to bed. I slept in my RAF Spadeadam shirt that i brought back from camp :D
Thursday: Aunty Julie and Uncle Alan came over for dinner with the kids Kimberly-8 and Andrew-7. We had Prawn Curry for dinner, and then i played monopoly with the kids for a while. Then went home to get dressed as a cat for the Cadets halloween party on the night. I walked in, there were only 4 boys thee, and about 9 girls. The highlight of the night was the Flight Lieutenant Houghton dancing to Gangnam style with Ma'am burns, and the Warrant Officer Richardson apple bobbing in a slash wig.
Friday: Babysitting for Sharon. Liam was in his room playing games, he is 16 but has a thing called Muscular Dystrophy, so he can only move his head and his hands. So I was watching Luke and Leo. Leo was sat with his brother playing video games, while Luke was lying on my knee watching Derren Brown: Apocalypse with me. He wasn't feeling too well so I was lying stroking his head and he fell asleep on my knee, bless him :)
So that was basically my whole week.. Except on Saturday I was dragged through the town by my Mam and Lorraine, Who is my mams other best friend. Lorraine bought my a pair of skull leggings and a skull scarf for my x-mas box ^_^
Well thats all I have to say..
C'ya!
-Kenny♬




No comments:
Post a Comment