Friday, 5 October 2012

ICantThinkOfATitle

Heyyy!
TGIF, right? WRONG! TGIF is the alternate name for Katy Perry's terrible song
Last Friday Night.
Anyway, At least it's Friday! Thank god i can get a lie in tomorrow. My plan for tonight is simple; watch loads of horror movies, eat lots of nutella sandwiches, and maybe listen to a lil music. Then go to bed at around midnight, and sleep all morning tomorrow. Maybe i'll get markette to come out tomorrow afternoon or something.
IDK.

Well, Today I decided to count how many times I got told to take my nose stud out. 7 times. 5 times off my form tutor, once off a random teachers in the corridoor. LOL, not happening. Im not taking my nose stud out!  Bitch plssssss.

Anyway, In PD I've never been so bored in my life. I hate PD. I hate my teacher too.
At least I got a star! :)

In Science, I was sat talking to Goodrick, and I looked under the table. I just so happened to notice an amazing hiding spot. In the classroom there are two tables joined together, and there is a small space in between them that you could hide in. Perfect for hiding from zombies! xD

*Le me hiding from my teacher when she is asking around the class about h/w.

Break time. Nothing much really happened. (School cone's new name is Tuck)
Tuck is gonna stay back on wednesday with me and Markette so we can get our group practice over with for our group performance. It counts towards our GCSE's. We are gonna play 'Pieces' by Sum 41, Some of  you guys might already know that cause of my previous posts.

Ever thought to yourself  'Maths stinks!' ?
Literally? Yes. I walked into my maths class today and i swear to god ive never smelled such an awful smell in my life. My teacher (scotty) was walking round the classroom spraying room spray. Everyone was gagging. She told us how some year 9's had been in there before us and they were all laughing about something, she thought they may have had something to do with it. We pretty much sat there spraying deoderant/perfume/aftershave or whatever nice smelling spray we could find xD
(Speaking of spray, i completely forgot that this morning i sprayed perfue down my tie, and was just sitting chewing my tie and it all went in my mouth. Perfume does no taste nice! :( yuck!)

Lunch time.
Lunch time at my school is just like feeding time at the zoo. It is WILD.
I think I get hit with a try around five times per lunch. And we only get 45 minutes for lunch, and we aren't allowed to leave the lunch halls until half past. HOW STUPID IS THAT?!
SCHOOL... Y U NO SMART?

Anyway after we ate lunch we all went outside. There was Me, Hevlar, Skully, Jovi, Tikka, Elf, Markette and her younger brother poké, (My younger cousin). We were watching the lads playing football, and just generally messing around. 
WELL...
Hevlar fell over, and after I stopped laughing at her, I went to help her up, As I was pulling her up, her shoes skidded on the wet grass, and we both fell on our ass, except i landed flat instead of seated, so I smacked my head off the ground, then Hevlar landed almost on top of me. We were literally rolling round the floor laughing. I don't know how Jovi didn't fall over too she was laughing so much! Reminds me of the time I fell off the swing and Face-planted the ground!

LOL
I hope it rains next week. I prefer rainy days. That means all the lads stay in the stairwell and torture anyone who goes in. Aside from us of course. We join in with them! XD But break times are sooo much more funnier if we are all indoors in one place. Its even better if all the smokers are outside and we lock them out xD

Just bought an Iron Maiden album! FKYH. The number of the beast.
AND...I got more badgess! I stuck them on my pencil case 

^_^

English and ICT kinda just passed over me. I have an absolutley amazing English teacher. Like he is the best teacher ever xD when we are doing work in class he lets us listen to our ipods and stuff, and if we finish our work early he puts movies on for us and stuff. So I put my headphones in, did all my work on the computer, and then derped around on memebase for a lil while. 
I basically did the same in ICT, but managed not to get caught by my ICT teacher xD

Then? HOME TIME! Finally!
But I had to walk to my nannas. It took me 35 minutes for me to walk all the way to my Nannas from school, only to get there and find I was locked out. Luckily my nanna got back 10 mins later. xD

I tend to get bored and get creative in my lessons. I have literally wrote all over my bag. I like drawing :')

Well, C'ya
Kenny ♬

Pls enjoy some of my drawings! :)
 
 
 

  
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never known you to listen to Iron Maiden. Just been getting into them like?

Unknown said...

LOL no, I've liked them since before i even liked Sum 41 :')