Wednesday, 22 May 2013

The trip!

Hey guys!

So today I normally have PE first lesson, but I hate it. I have been to 6 schools and I've hardly ever done PE in any of them. At my school, if you forget your sports kit, you get sent to what we call "isolation". It's like a detention room, where we spend the hour. Normally we have to do work or something. Well I always got sent there because I never brought my sports kit in. Luckily, our head of year Roddy is awesome. After speaking to my parents about the PE situation, Roddy has made it okay for me to go to a quiet room instead to do other class work or read or something. So basically I get a free hour every Wednesday to do whatever I want, while the rest of my class is doing PE. 

So after telling me in form how lucky I am, getting to miss PE, Markette starts walking down to PE and I shout back 'enjoy circuit training' just to be a dick, and I see Goodrick in her own clothes instead of uniform and she's all like 'Kenny! Aren't you going on the trip? I'm sure your name was down...' and I'm like 'lolwhut? What trip?' and she walks off. So I keep walking down the corridor and I just hear 'Jessica! There you are!' and I get the fright of my life! I turned round to the teacher and was like 'Oh what have I done now ffs' and he went 'aren't you going on the trip?' and I'm really confused and he explained that it was a trip to Durham new college. That's when I remembered that a few weeks before, I had picked out a course to do on the trip. I completely forgot all about it. 

So anyway.. I went on the trip..in my uniform. Yeah I looked like a fucking tit amongst 11 other people in their own clothes. Although, Kattt was in her uniform too, so I guess I wasn't as bad. 

It was awesome! College is SOOOO much better than school! On the morning we had an art and design class. We worked with cameras and torches. The room was completely pitch black dark and we turned the cameras on for 8 seconds while we moved the torches about in front of the lense to create pictures. It was amazing! We wrote our names and everything and we made smiley faces and angel wings. Oh and I stood in a pose playing air guitar and Goodrick sat under me and drew a guitar with the torch and it looked so deformed! 

Then typical me. If you know me, then you know that nothing goes right for long for me. Trouble finds me. I dropped the torch by accident and smashed it. Not just a little crack or anything, no the back snapped, the Batteries came out and the little metal thingys holding them in place snapped off and scattered across the floor. I literally sat in a chair in the corner for the last 45 minutes, terrified of breaking anything else. Considering we were in a very expensive, hi-tech computer lab

Anyway, we went for lunch, and I had two sandwiches. We were supposed to bring packed lunches but I forgot about the trip. I'm so glad I had money with me, cause I never normally do. 

After lunch we went into a classroom and the guy who was showing us round, gave us a proper lesson. Like what you would learn if you were doing A-Levels. We were learning about philosophy, social psychology, sociology and ethics. 
 LOL I feel so posh saying that. 
'oh look at me I'm so posh learning about philosophy, I'm the next Homer. Wow'

Trololol.
Anyway,
So yeah that's about it xD

I have exams coming up, and we break up from school on Friday at 1:30pm. Yay! xD

Oh well >.<
C'ya!
-Kenny

No comments: