Sorry not many don't changes in today's blog.. I'm on my phone cause my Dad has the laptop. But I'll let him off cause it's his birthday today.. Happy Birthday Dad!! :)
Reggie (ginger cat) still isn't home :( Ronnie (white cat) has spent the last hour walking round in a circle, meowing. I actually feel heart broken seeing him so depressed :(
Anyway!
Today consisted of Science, Maths, Science, History and Spanish. I have no idea why I picked Spanish for an option..! Me deteste español!
I much prefer Music. ♪( ´θ`)ノ
Before school:
Lankylegs and Mini were calling me Spuddy's Lass again, I swung for Mini, but as I did so, Pasty walked up behind me and I accidently smacked him in the balls. Sorry Pasty!
Science:
So we are doing about food chains... YAWNNN. My teacher told us he would put some music on.. First song that came on was Gangnam style. Everyone was like 'leave it on sir!' and I pretty much screamed. I sat with my head on the desk with both my blazer, and my hoodie over my head and held my ears. I felt like my ears were gonna bleed!
Maths:
Does anyone even get square roots? When in life are we ever going to new to recall the fact why you should use A and B in algebra instead of X and Y?! They are freaking letters!!!!!!! I bought two seven up's off slee, and I drank one then Dem said to me 'Kenny have ya got any 7up left?' and I went for my unopened bottle only to find it wasn't in my pocket. After ten minutes of shouting and screaming and being endlessly told of by the teacher, I finally got my bottle back off Dem, so I hit her on the head with it and told her she's not getting any xD
Break time:
Nothing much happened tbh, Han an. Bee arguing again, I'm so glad I have a friend like Hannah who sticks up for me no matter what and couldn't give a shit if people tell off her for shouting at her. Bee has been givin me a lot of shit lately for no reason whatsoever. And she thinks we are friends! Haha I'd rather be friends with Justin Bieber! I'll talk to her if I have to but after the hell she has put me through, she is crazy if she thinks we are friends!!
On the upside, I had a can of monster at break. Went hyper, as per usual.
Science:
Same as before. I begged sir to let us listen to out headphones. Same as before, he said no. Tit! We had to watch a video at the end. I couldn't sit still! XD
Lunch:
Went in for dinner with Hevlar, I bought a sandwich, some chips and a flapjack, and managed I sneak it all past the teacher on the door. Muahaha I'm a genius. I didn't even have my bag with me! Hahaha!
After we ate we were just standing outside talking. I was talking about Carter again, and Bee said to me 'well when he comes to England he's going to find a much better girl than you and your just gonna get pushed behind' and she didn't even realise she said it!
All the lads were there again. Including Spuddy. Guess what happened?! I got tortured again. 'Spuddy there's ya lass!' 'Oh look it's Spuddy's lass!' Grrr it's getting past a joke now like! It's gone on for almost a year now!
But there was a rumour in year 8 that Skully fancied Spuddy, so I asked Jovi if it was true. Bee overheard and decided to run up to all the lads and shout 'SKULLY LIKES SPUDDY!' even though there were seven of us and we all told her to back off. Skully got upset and stormed off. When the novelty wore off the lads turned their attention on me, asking my if I do squats on Spuddy's dick. I stared at School Cone giving him evils. I turned around facing Jovi and mouthed 'I'm gonna punch one of these in a minute' and she laughed. I saw her look up and turn away, and I turned around to almost walk into School Cone. He started apologising
Him: 'I'm sorry, seriously I've been trying to tell them to leave you alone but they won't listen to me'
Me: 'it's okay I'm just pissed off at Cal, I walked past him and He screamed 'Spuddy!!' at me so I shouted 'piss off man' and he punched me in the arm'
Him: 'err did he? Little creep'
Me: 'I hate him :('
*random guy screams 'Spuddyyyy' at me, I ignore him, school cone walks away shouting at the guy, Skully comes back. She is now the new 'Spuddys lass!'
FINALLY!
But I guess it's gonna take a lil while for everyone to stop calling Spuddy's lass. Oh well.
History:
Did an assessment, dropped a bottle outta my pocket. Leaned over to pick it up.. Fell off my chair. (Y)
Spent rest of lesson on memebase.
Spanish:
Learnt nothing.
That's all guyssss!
C'ya
-Kenny♪
<Excuse me sir, but when does the Narwal bacon?> XD



No comments:
Post a Comment