I can't believe i'm up and blogging at this time, this is EARLY for me on a sunday :(
So what am I doing today? Trying to figure out a way to get from my Nannas to my Mams. My Mam is out in Washington today having her dinner, and wont be back until later. My nanna has gone out to pick my Granda up and he is lending her car, because my Aunty in Newcastle (BOOOO) is lending his. A few weeks ago some lowlife SCUM in Newcastle burgled my Aunties house while they were all asleep upstairs. They got the house keys, the keys to her shop, all her shop details, BOTH of their cars, An Audi, and a BMW, All of her credit cards, All the money outta her purse, her DVD player, Wii, and her phones. (If I found out who did this I swear down to god I will find you, skin you alive and hang you up by your tits or testicles you absolute worthless pathetic excuse for a human being).
*Le poorly edited photo
Anyway,
I'm at a house party tonight! :D woooo!
But...
I need to go to my Mams to get ready, and see the thing is.. Ive ripped my favourite jeans :/ All the way round the back of the leg.. And as my Nanna has just moved house, I have no clothes here at all to wear to go to Mams, so I can't get the bus. And also, my phone is flat and i dont have a charger here.
FML.
RIP favourite jeans :(
Haha, see what I did there? XD
Right on the butt too! I was hoping I could make them into shorts, but they aren't quite long enough..
At this moment, I am sitting Watching a movie called 'Panic Button'
I have seen it quite a few times, but unfortunately shitty sky means there is nothing good on telly to actually watch. Virgin is so much better o.O
Well, I'll be seeing ya some other time thats not quite now.. Well, speaking... typing..whatever you know what i mean haha, I'm just gonna chill listening to music, Heres the link to my playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRBgBwHNzLB2LElC6lDqUPq9dMh7f11Gf&feature=mh_lolz
HAHA! i just noticed at the end of the link it says 'lolz' IDK why, the playlist is called 'Bitch plsssss' not 'lolz' haha, I am so easily amused!
C'ya!
-Kenny ♬


No comments:
Post a Comment